With all the new happenings going on in my life right now I thought a blog might help everyone stay connected with what I am doing. I hope it helps!

Friday, August 8, 2008

Back in North Cackalacky!!!!!!!!!!!!

We made it, we're home! Well if that's what you can call it. We actually don't have a home right now. Mom and Dad get here on Sunday and bring the babies. Then we pack up a trailer on Monday with all of our stuff to be sent to our new home in Longmont, CO. We'll start driving across country on Tuesday (12th), me in my car and Gabe in his. We'll have both dogs and our cat Diego with us so it should be quite the experience. We originally wanted to camp on the way out there to save money but I'm not sure how that'll go with all of the animals. We'll see. We're hoping to stop in Asheville on the way out to visit Becky and then haul ass to Colorado. My grad school starts on Monday, Aug 18!! YIKES! In the meantime, our friends are throwing us a goodbye party on Saturday (thanks Hopie and Charlie) so we're going to have some fun and try to get our bodies adjusted back to EST....just in time to move to Mountain Time:) In case I forget here is our new address in Colorado..

1433 Gay Street
Longmont, CO
80501

Well, that's it for now. Our journey to the other side of the world and back is over for now. It's time for the next phase. We'll be updating the blog with pictures from the trip and our highlight and lowlight lists for each destination so stay tuned!

1 comment:

The Drenzek Family said...

i gave you a shout out on my blog.

and consider yourself warned- i'm a blog stalker and get naggy when people don't update their shit so that i know what's going on. now that your back in civilization, you better keep up. i expect details, pictures, the works.

love ya!!